Sunday, August 9, 2009

"My reflection or insights on the learnings and experiences for the first quarter"

The learnings or discoveries that I have learned in this first grading period is all about the History of Internet, How to create a blogger, A Porfolio of Metrics, How to join the yahoo group in Jacinto and many more that I have learned in this grading.
The problems or challenges that I have encountered in this are how to create a blogger and yahoo group in Jacinto. It is hard but it is just right because I know now to join the blogger.;
I think right because I have so many learned that I have encountered in this grading that I did not yet experience, like the blog. I am happy because I have my own blogger. If you post a blogger all the people in the world can read. But it is hard to put a blogger in our computer in school because it is very slow to correspond the internet and we are so many student to use the internet in our school.

2 comments:

  1. ...hellow!
    ..uhmm,.nice work, but try to make it longer next time...hehe
    ,,..good luck...
    (^_^)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ()()
    ('')
    (..)


    h!!!!!!!!!

    nyc blOg... keEp it

    ReplyDelete