Monday, March 1, 2010

,.my dream, my future!!!

I am now in fourth year high school. I am one of the candidate for graduation in this year 2010. So I will try my best to finish all my requirements or projects in this grading period so that there will be no problems in my grades. I really want to graduate because I am so excited to enter in college. I am planning to take up Hotel and Restaurant Administration, in short, HRA. I choose this course because it is my ambition to become a successful chef or manager someday and hopefully, I can build and manage my own restaurant someday. And when I reached all these dreams, I want to help my parents and it is time for me to pay all their sacrifices. I will let them feel that it worth all their sacrifices and I'll make sure that they will be proud of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment